Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Pictures

So this year I decided I wanted to have pictures taken of the family.  My neighbor told me about a local photographer (well, husband/wife duo!) called Raycroft Art.  I told Stephen that's all that I wanted for Christmas, so we scheduled a mini session with them in early November when the fall colors are so pretty.  I think the pictures turned out amazing and am very happy with my Christmas present!  If any of my local friends are reading this, I highly recommend Raycroft Art!

Love this one! :)







 
They really are best friends





She was all about this photo shoot!


 Hannah and her crooked smile.....love it!



 Our little family



2 comments:

  1. First of all,how could I not have known you had a blog? I have to read it all. Second, those pictures are simply gorgeous and you have such a beautiful family-including you of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG- The girls are getting SOOO big!! And p.s you are gorgeous in these pics... What a great family pic and lots of photos to treasure as the girls get older. Love love love!

    ReplyDelete